A lot of news happened this week! We’ve rounded up the top 5 news stories so you can stay informed on everything that’s happening.
Check out the top 5 news stories below:
1. “Obi-Wan Kenobi” will now premiere on Disney+ on Friday, May 27 instead of the previously announced May 25th date. The series will also now launch with two episodes on May 27th.
2. The Disney+ release schedule has been announced for April 2022 in Canada. Check it out here.
3. The first episode of Marvel’s “Moon Knight” is now streaming on Disney+. Be sure to check out our review, details we noticed, and the ending explained.
4. Season 3 of “The Mandalorian” has wrapped filming.
5. Disney is teaming up with Oscar winners Ron Howard and Brian Grazer to create a Disney Original Documentary about Jim Henson.