A lot of news happened this week! We’ve rounded up the top 5 news stories so you can stay informed on everything that’s happening.
Check out the top 5 news stories below:
1. Disney+ has reached 116 million subscribers worldwide, beating analysts’ expectations.
2. November 12 will be Disney+ Day! Disney plans to celebrate the event with an unprecedented, company-wide, promotional campaign and will announce new titles for the streaming service. Stay tuned for more details.
3. Disney+ released the trailer for“Growing Up Animal,” a six-part Original Series from National Geographic. All six episodes will be available to stream on August 18th.
4. The premiere date and cast have been announced for “Home Sweet Home Alone,” an all-new adventure comedy from the beloved holiday film franchise. Find out more here.
5. Marvel Studios’ first animated series “What If…?” has debuted on Disney+. Be sure to read our review here.