Disney+ launched in the United Kingdom and many other European countries on March 24, 2020.
The new streaming service offers thousands of viewing options including original movies and series and the best content from Disney, Pixar, Marvel, Star Wars, and National Geographic.
Disney+ is also the new streaming home of the iconic animated series “The Simpsons,” with over 600 episodes available together on-demand for the first time. At launch, seasons 1 to 30 will be available, with season 31 coming to the service later in the year.
Can I get Disney Plus On NOW TV?
Disney has a retail distribution deal with Sky, making Disney+ available in the UK and Ireland on Sky Q.
Many NOW TV subscribers would expect Disney+ to be available as an app due to Sky owning and operating NOW TV.
Unfortunately, Disney+ is not currently available on NOW TV. The good news is that both Disney and Sky have announced that it will be available in the “coming months”. Once further details are announced, we’ll update this post.
How to download Disney Plus on NOW TV
Once the app is available to NOW TV customers, follow the instructions below to download the app.
- Go to the home screen (you can do this by pressing the home button on your remote)
- On the left-hand menu, scroll to the app store
- If you can’t immediately see the Disney Plus app icon, scroll down to search and for “Disney+”
- Select and click the Disney Plus icon to download
- Once the app is downloaded, you can find it by selecting My apps on your home screen
Update: Disney+ is now available on Now TV.