“90s Night” – The 90s are back! “Dancing with the Stars” hits rewind with “90s Night” featuring special guest artists Salt-N-Pepa, En Vogue, Vanilla Ice and Kid ‘N Play. The eight remaining couples will “Spice Up Your Life” with individual routines and relay dances performed to iconic hits from the 90s. “Dancing with the Stars” will stream live MONDAY, NOV. 7 (8:00pm ET / 5:00pm PT), on Disney+. (TV-PG, L) Watch episode replays on Disney+ within the hour following the livestream.
The evening will kick off with a dazzling opening number choreographed by Mandy Moore, featuring the professional dancers who will be joining the DWTS LIVE 2023 Tour. The pros will dance to “Whatta Man” performed live by Salt-N-Pepa and En Vogue. “90s Night” will also see the return of the Relay Dance competition where each winner will have the opportunity to earn five bonus points. All four Relay Dances will feature a live performance from one of the special guest artists – Vanilla Ice, En Vogue, Salt-N-Pepa and Kid ‘N Play.
Shangela & Gleb vs. Daniel & Britt
Cha Cha to “Ice Ice Baby” performed live by Vanilla Ice
Vinny & Koko vs. Trevor & Emma
Samba to “My Lovin’ (You’re Never Gonna Get It)” performed live by En Vogue
Heidi & Artem vs. Wayne & Witney
Samba to “Shoop” performed live by Salt-N-Pepa
Charli & Mark vs. Gabby & Val
Salsa to “Ain’t Gonna Hurt Nobody” performed live by Kid ‘N Play
There will be a double elimination at the end of the episode. The six remaining couples will move on to the semi-finals on Nov. 14.
Fans will be able to vote during the livestream of the show in the U.S. and Canada via disneyplus.com/vote. U.S. fans can also vote via SMS/text (message and data rates may apply). This season, live online voting will be available in Canada. With each subsequent episode, the live viewer votes will be combined with the judges’ scores to determine which couples may be in jeopardy of elimination.
“Dancing with the Stars” is the hit series hosted by supermodel and businesswoman Tyra Banks and actor and television personality Alfonso Ribeiro in which celebrities are paired with trained ballroom dancers to compete in themed choreographed dance routines that are judged by a panel of renowned ballroom experts, including Len Goodman, Carrie Ann Inaba, Bruno Tonioli and Derek Hough.
The couples (along with their dance styles and songs) are the following:
- Actor and singer Wayne Brady and pro Witney Carson will perform a Salsa to “Motownphilly” by Boyz II Men
- TikTok star Charli D’Amelio and pro Mark Ballas will perform a Tango to “Song 2” by Blur
- Heidi D’Amelio (“The D’Amelio Show”) and pro Artem Chigvintsev will perform a Contemporary to “Ironic” by Alanis Morissette
- TV star Trevor Donovan and pro Emma Slater will perform a Salsa to “Barbie Girl” by Aqua
- Daniel Durant (Oscar®-winning “CODA”) and pro Britt Stewart will perform a Jazz to “Enjoy the Silence” by Depeche Mode
- Vinny Guadagnino (“Jersey Shore”) and pro Koko Iwasaki will perform a Tango to “What Is Love” by Haddaway
- Drag queen superstar Shangela and pro Gleb Savchenko will perform a Samba to “Spice Up Your Life” by Spice Girls
- Gabby Windey (“The Bachelorette”) and pro Val Chmerkovskiy will perform a Samba to “Livin’ La Vida Loca” by Ricky Martin
After an impressive 30 seasons on ABC, “Dancing with the Stars” moves to its new home on Disney+, premiering exclusively in the U.S. and Canada, making “Dancing with the Stars” the first live series to debut on the streaming service.
“Dancing with the Stars” is produced by BBC Studios Los Angeles Productions.