Disney has revealed the songs and dance styles the 13 remaining couples will dance to for “Disney+ Night” on “Dancing with the Star” which will feature the magic of Disney, Pixar, Marvel, and more. The Mirrorball competition will stream live on Monday, October 10, at 8 p.m. ET/5 p.m. PT. (Episode replays on Disney+ will become available within the hour after the livestream.)
The pro dancers and troupe will kick off the first-ever “Disney+ Night” with a performance of “Colombia, Mi Encanto” from Walt Disney Animation Studios’ Oscar®-winning film Encanto. The evening will also include a bonus performance of “That’s How You Know” from Enchanted, featuring pro dancers Daniella Karagach and Pasha Pashkov. “Try Everything” from Walt Disney Animation Studios’ Zootopia will be highlighted in a troupe number in celebration of Disney’s upcoming 100th anniversary.
The couples (along with their dance styles and songs) are the following:
- Joseph Baena and pro Daniella Karagach will perform a Charleston to “A Star Is Born” from Hercules
- Selma Blair and pro Sasha Farber will perform a Quickstep to “The Muppet Show Theme” from The Muppet Show
- Wayne Brady and pro Witney Carson will perform a Jazz routine to “Wait for It” from Hamilton
- Sam Champion and pro Cheryl Burke will perform a Paso Doble to “The Greatest Show” from The Greatest Showman
- Charli D’Amelio and pro Mark Ballas will perform a Jazz routine to “‘The Simpsons’ Main Title Theme” from The Simpsons
- Heidi D’Amelio and pro Artem Chigvintsev will perform a Viennese Waltz to “Chim Chim Cher-ee” from Mary Poppins
- Jessie James Decker and pro Alan Bersten will perform a Jive to “One Way or Another” from Hocus Pocus 2
- Trevor Donovan and pro Emma Slater will perform a Samba to “Life Is a Highway” from Cars
- Daniel Durant and pro Britt Stewart will perform a Quickstep to “Finally Free” from High School Musical: The Musical: The Series
- Vinny Guadagnino and pro Koko Iwasaki will perform a Samba to “Il Gatto E La Volpe” from Luca
- Shangela and pro Gleb Savchenko will perform a Charleston to “Dig a Little Deeper” from The Princess and the Frog
- Jordin Sparks and pro Brandon Armstrong will perform a Jazz routine to “Remember Me” from Coco
- Gabby Windey and pro Val Chmerkovskiy will perform a Quickstep to “Mr. Blue Sky” from Guardians of the Galaxy Vol. 2
Fans will be able to vote during the livestream of the show in the U.S. and Canada by visiting disneyplus.com/vote. U.S. fans can also vote via SMS/text (message and data rates may apply). This season, live online voting is available in Canada.
“Dancing with the Stars” is the hit series hosted by supermodel and businesswoman Tyra Banks and actor and television personality Alfonso Ribeiro in which celebrities are paired with trained ballroom dancers to compete in themed choreographed dance routines that are judged by a panel of renowned ballroom experts, including Len Goodman, Carrie Ann Inaba, Bruno Tonioli and Derek Hough.
After an impressive 30 seasons on ABC, “Dancing with the Stars” moves to its new home on Disney+, premiering exclusively in the U.S. and Canada, making “Dancing with the Stars” the first live series to debut on the streaming service.