“Dancing With The Stars” is back, and for the first time ever, season 31 will be live streamed on Disney+ in the United States and Canada.
“Dancing with the Stars” is the hit series hosted by supermodel and businesswoman Tyra Banks and actor and television personality Alfonso Ribeiro in which celebrities are paired with trained ballroom dancers to compete in themed choreographed dance routines that are judged by a panel of renowned ballroom experts, including Len Goodman, Carrie Ann Inaba, Bruno Tonioli and Derek Hough.
Dancing With The Stars Online Voting
Fans will be able to vote during the live stream of the show via disneyplus.com/vote. This also marks the first time that all timezones in the United States and Canada can vote.
How to vote
1. Head over to this website when voting opens: DisneyPlus.com/vote
2. Login to your Disney+ account
3. Cast up 10 votes
4. Click “done” and hope your favorite makes it through!
You can change your votes up until the vote closes which is typically after the last performance.
With each subsequent episode, the live viewer votes will be combined with the judges’ scores to determine which couples may be in jeopardy of elimination.
Dancing With The Stars Text Voting
You can also vote via text:
- Wayne Brady WAYNE to 21523
- Gabby Windey GABBY to 21523
- Trevor Donovan TREVOR to 21523
- Selma Blair SELMA to 21523
- Sam Champion SAM to 21523
- Jessie James Decker JESSIE to 21523
Teresa Giudice TERESA to 21523
- Vinny Guadagnino VINNY to 21523
- Cheryl Ladd CHERYL to 21523
Jason Lewis JASON to 21523
- Shangela SHANGELA to 21523
- Charli D’Amelio CHARLI to 21523
- Daniel Durant DANIEL to 21523
- Heidi D’Amelio HEIDI to 21523
- Jordin Sparks JORDIN to 21523
- Joseph Baena JOSEPH to 21523
Dancing With The Stars Week Three Theme
“Bond Night” – In celebration of the 60th anniversary of James Bond on the silver screen, the 14 remaining couples will perform dances to iconic songs from the James Bond franchise for week three of the mirrorball competition.
The couples (along with their dance styles and songs) are the following:
- Fitness model and actor Joseph Baena and pro Alexis Warr (filling in for Daniella Karagach) will perform an Argentine Tango to “Writing’s On the Wall” by Sam Smith
- Movie star Selma Blair and pro Sasha Farber will perform a Rumba to “For Your Eyes Only” by Sheena Easton
- Actor and singer Wayne Brady and pro Witney Carson will perform a Tango to “The Name’s Bond…James Bond” by David Arnold & Nicholas Dodd
- Good Morning America contributor and WABC-TV New York’s weather anchor Sam Champion, and pro Cheryl Burke will perform a Samba to “Los Muertos Vivos Estan” by Thomas Newman ft. Tambuco
- TikTok star Charli D’Amelio and pro Mark Ballas will perform a Rumba to “No Time To Die” by Billie Eilish
- Heidi D’Amelio (“The D’Amelio Show”) and pro Artem Chigvintsev will perform an Argentine Tango to “Another Way to Die” by Jack White and Alicia Keys
- Country star Jessie James Decker and pro Alan Bersten will perform a Rumba to “Goldfinger” by Shirley Bassey
- TV star Trevor Donovan and pro Emma Slater will perform a Tango to “You Know My Name” by Chris Cornell
- Daniel Durant (Oscar®-winning “CODA”) and pro Britt Stewart will perform a Rumba to “The World Is Not Enough” by Garbage
- Vinny Guadagnino (“Jersey Shore”) and pro Koko Iwasaki will perform a Rumba to “Thunderball” by Tom Jones
- “Charlie’s Angels” star Cheryl Ladd and pro Louis van Amstel will perform a Rumba to “Diamonds Are Forever” by Shirley Bassey
- Drag queen superstar Shangela and pro Gleb Savchenko will perform a Rumba to “Goldeneye” by Tina Turner
- Platinum recording artist Jordin Sparks and pro Brandon Armstrong will perform a Rumba to “Licence To Kill” by Gladys Knight
- Gabby Windey (“The Bachelorette”) and pro Val Chmerkovskiy will perform a Cha Cha to “Die Another Day” by Madonna
1 thought on “‘Dancing With The Stars’ On Disney+ | How To Vote Week 3 #DWTS”