A Taylor Swift themed night is reportedly being planned for “Dancing With the Stars” this season. The news was shared by pro dancer Peta Murgatroyd in an interview with Billboard which you can see below:
“We will be having a Taylor Swift week here,” Murgatroyd tells Billboard‘s Tetris Kelly, before adding, “Am I allowed to say that?” The dancer did not reveal, however, when the Swift-themed night will take place this season.
“Dancing With the Stars” or Disney have not confirmed a Taylor Swift night yet.
Co-hosted by Alfonso Ribeiro and Julianne Hough, “Dancing with the Stars” airs on Tuesdays (8:00-10:01 p.m. ET) on ABC. The season will also simulcast LIVE on Disney+ in the US and Canada and be available the next day on Hulu.
The celebrities and professional dancers this season are as follows (in alphabetical order):
- Supermodel Tyson Beckford with partner Jenna Johnson
- Marvel star Xochitl Gomez with partner Val Chmerkovskiy
- TV and film star Alyson Hannigan with partner Sasha Farber
- Social media and reality TV star Harry Jowsey with partner Rylee Arnold
- From “The Bachelorette,” Charity Lawson with partner Artem Chigvintsev
- From “Vanderpump Rules,” Ariana Madix with partner Pasha Pashkov
- GRAMMY®-winning singer Jason Mraz with partner Daniella Karagach
- NFL All-Star Adrian Peterson with partner Britt Stewart
- Singer and social media star Lele Pons with partner Brandon Armstrong
- Oscar®-winning actress Mira Sorvino with partner Gleb Savchenko
- Actress Jamie Lynn Spears with partner Alan Bersten
- Real estate mogul and TV star Mauricio Umansky with partner Emma Slater
- Comedian and actor Matt Walsh with partner Koko Iwasaki
- From “The Brady Bunch,” actor Barry Williams with partner Peta Murgatroyd
The pairs will be judged by a panel of renowned ballroom experts, including Carrie Ann Inaba, Bruno Tonioli and Derek Hough.
“Dancing with the Stars” is produced by BBC Studios Los Angeles Productions.