Walt Disney Records has released the official soundtrack album for the Disney+ Original movie “Disenchanted.” The movie is available to stream now on Disney+.
The soundtrack is available on various digital platforms including Spotify and Amazon. A CD version will release on December 9 and is now available for pre-order now.
The album features the original songs from the movie written by Academy Award winners Alan Menken (Beauty and the Beast, The Little Mermaid, Aladdin) (music) and Stephen Schwartz (The Prince of Egypt, Pocahontas, Wicked) (lyrics). Also included is the film’s original score composed by Menken.
You can view the track list for the album below:
1. Andalasia – Griffin Newman (4:30)
2. Even More Enchanted – Amy Adams (2:57)
3. The Magic of Andalasia – James Marsden & Idina Menzel (2:54)
4. Fairytale Life (The Wish) – Amy Adams (2:54)
5. Fairytale Life (After the Spell) – Amy Adams, Gabriella Baldacchino & Patrick Dempsey (4:03)
6. Perfect – Gabriella Baldacchino, Ann Harada, James Monroe Iglehart & Michael McCorry Rose (3:14)
7. Badder – Amy Adams & Maya Rudolph (3:21)
8. Love Power – Idina Menzel (4:16)
9. Love Power (Reprise) – Amy Adams (1:50)
10. Even More Enchanted (Finale) – Amy Adams (1:37)
11. Disenchanted Score Suite – Alan Menken (7:44)
12. Hard Times for Heroes (Demo) – Patrick Dempsey, Ann Harada, James Monroe Iglehart & Michael McCorry Rose (3:47)
13. Something Different This Year (Demo) – Gabriella Baldacchino & Kolton Stewart (3:36)
14. Love Power (End Credit Version) – Idina Menzel (2:58)
The eagerly-anticipated sequel to “Enchanted,” reunites original cast members Amy Adams, Patrick Dempsey, Idina Menzel, and James Marsden and also stars Maya Rudolph, Gabriella Baldacchino, Yvette Nicole Brown, and Jayma Mays. It is directed by Adam Shankman and features new songs from Alan Menken and Stephen Schwartz.
It has been 15 years since Giselle (Amy Adams) and Robert (Patrick Dempsey) wed, but Giselle has grown disillusioned with life in the city, so they move their growing family to the sleepy suburban community of Monroeville in search of a more fairy tale life. Unfortunately, it isn’t the quick fix she had hoped for. Suburbia has a whole new set of rules and a local queen bee, Malvina Monroe (Maya Rudolph), who makes Giselle feel more out of place than ever. Frustrated that her happily ever after hasn’t been so easy to find, she turns to the magic of Andalasia for help, accidentally transforming the entire town into a real-life fairy tale and placing her family’s future happiness in jeopardy. Now, Giselle is in a race against time to reverse the spell and determine what happily ever after truly means to her and her family.
“Disenchanted” stars Amy Adams, Patrick Dempsey, Maya Rudolph, Yvette Nicole Brown, Jayma Mays, Gabriella Baldacchino, with Idina Menzel and James Marsden. Directed by Adam Shankman from a screenplay by Brigitte Hales and a story by J. David Stem & David N. Weiss and Richard LaGravenese, “Disenchanted” is produced by Barry Josephson, Barry Sonnenfeld, and Amy Adams, with Jo Burn, Sunil Perkash, and Adam Shankman serving as executive producers. The movie features songs with music by 8-time Oscar®-winning composer Alan Menken and lyrics by three-time Oscar-winning lyricist Stephen Schwartz, whose work on “Enchanted” garnered three Academy Award® nominations and a score by Alan Menken.
You can watch the trailer for the movie below:
Source: Film Music Reporter