Walt Disney Records has released the theme song from the upcoming Disney Junior animated series “Firebuds” which is coming to Disney Junior this fall and will also be coming to Disney+.
Firebuds Let’s Roll is written and performed by songwriter Beau Black and is now available to stream/download on various major digital music services, including Spotify and Amazon.
You can also listen to the full track below:
From Emmy® Award-winning creator and executive producer Craig Gerber (Disney’s ”Elena of Avalor” and ”Sofia the First”), ”Firebuds” is a music-filled series following a team of young kids who are the children of first responders, and their talking vehicle sidekicks, as they embark on adventures together and learn what it truly means to be a hero.
Set in a fantastical world where talking vehicles live, work and play with the humans who drive them, “Firebuds” follows a boy and his firetruck as they team up with their first responder friends to help others in their community with problems, both big and small. Whether rescuing a young car that’s stuck in a tree, tracking down lost Dalmatian puppies or helping their neighbors stock up on emergency supplies during a blackout, the Firebuds highlight the importance of teamwork and helping your fellow citizens. Each episode is comprised of two 11 minute stories and features at least one new original song.
The “Firebuds” team consists of the following:
- Bo, the optimistic and brave leader, voiced by Declan Whaley (“Criminal Minds”);
- Flash, a young fire engine and Bo’s best friend, voiced by Terrence Little Gardenhigh (“Danger Force”);
- Violet, a fearless and confident young girl who is always cool under pressure, voiced by Vivian Vencer (Disney Channel’s “Rapunzel’s Tangled Adventure”);
- Axl, Violet’s funny and outgoing ambulance friend, voiced by Lily Sanfelippo (“Marvel’s Spidey and his Amazing Friends”);
- Jayden, Bo’s imaginative and inventive neighbor, voiced by JeCobi Swain (ABC’s “Home Economics”);
- Piston, Jayden’s safety-conscious police car sidekick, voiced by Caleb Paddock (“Adult Beginners”).
Lou Diamond Phillips and Yvette Nicole Brown have also joined the voice cast as co-fire chiefs, Chief Bill and Chief Faye.
In addition to Gerber, Humanitas Prize and Emmy Award winner Matt Hoverman (“Fancy Nancy”) is story editor, and Krystal Banzon (“I Feel Bad”), Leanna Dindal (“The Wonderful World of Mickey Mouse”), Jeremy Shipp (“Tangled: The Series”) and Norma Sepulveda (“Elena of Avalor”) make up the writing team. Annie Award-nominated Francis Giglio (“DC Super Hero Girls”) is art director, and Emmy Award-nominated Rob Pratt and Craig Simpson (both from “Elena of Avalor”) are supervising director and producer, respectively. The episodic directors are Kris Wimberly (“Elena of Avalor”) and Julius Aguimatang (“Mulan”). The music team consists of Emmy Award-nominated Beau Black (“The Lion Guard”) as the series songwriter and Emmy Award winner Frederik Wiedmann (“All Hail King Julien”) as composer. “Firebuds” is a production of Disney Television Animation.
The series premieres fall 2022 on Disney Junior and will also be coming to Disney+.
Source: Film Music Reporter