Disney+ Mobile App Reaches 15 Million Downloads

171

Disney+ has received over 15.5 million downloads from both Android and iOS devices, according to mobile analytics firm Apptopia.

The 15.5 million downloads are calculated between launch day on November 12, 2019, up until November 24th, reports Apptopia.

Roughly 86% of those downloads came from the U.S. This means that the remaining 14 percent consists of downloads in Canada, the Netherlands, Australia and New Zealand.

Apptopia says that Disney+ users have been “highly engaged” with the service, averaging 25.6 million sessions per day over the last week.

Keep in mind this number is purely downloads and isn’t paying subscribers. Disney announced that 10 million peoplesigned up for Disney+ on launch day.

Leave a Reply