Walt Disney Records will release the official soundtrack album for the Disney+ Original movie “Crater” on Friday, May 12, 2023, the same day the movie premieres on Disney+.
The album features the film’s original score composed by Dan Romer (Luca, Beasts of the Southern Wild, Station Eleven, Maniac, Superman & Lois, The Good Doctor) and Osei Essed (Saint X, How to Survive a Pandemic, Katrina Babies).
The soundtrack will be released digitally on several platforms including Amazon and Spotify.
You can view the track list from the album below:
1. Once Upon a Moonbase (2:50)
2. What If I Fall? (4:36)
3. A Heart the Size of an Asteroid (1:33)
4. We’ve Never Even Been Outside Before (2:21)
5. The Eighth Quadrant (1:06)
6. A Little Something from Earth (3:26)
7. Is That the Transport? (1:28)
8. Between the Earth and the Moon (1:17)
9. Is the Sky Really Blue? (1:16)
10. Say “Treasure” One More Time (1:03)
11. First Walk on the Moon (2:43)
12. 3, 2, 1, Launch! (2:38)
13. Reach for My Hand (2:23)
14. We All Played (1:15)
15. Make It to the Crater (2:53)
16. The Math Doesn’t Work (2:48)
17. Welcome to the Alpha Project (4:00)
18. Back to the Colony on Foot (1:32)
19. It Splits, It Goes in Two (2:40)
20. On Gilded Wings, We’ve Reached the Stars (1:46)
21. That’s Earth, That’s Home (2:44)
22. The Death Benefit (1:18)
23. To Get Off This Rock (1:17)
24. Meteor Shower (4:32)
25. All That Blue (2:44)
26. While You Slept (4:32)
27. A Lot to Talk About (2:45)
“Crater” is the story of Caleb Channing (Russell-Bailey), who was raised on a lunar mining colony and is about to be permanently relocated to an idyllic faraway planet following the death of his father (Mescudi). But before leaving, to fulfill his dad’s last wish, he and his three best friends, Dylan (Barratt), Borney (Hong) and Marcus (Boyce), and a new arrival from Earth, Addison (Grace), hijack a rover for one final adventure on a journey to explore a mysterious crater.
Directed by Kyle Patrick Alvarez, the coming-of-age sci-fi adventure stars Isaiah Russell-Bailey, Mckenna Grace, Billy Barratt, Orson Hong, Thomas Boyce and Scott Mescudi. A 21 Laps Production, the film was written by John Griffin and produced by Shawn Levy, Dan Levine and Dan Cohen. The film’s executive producers are Emily Morris, John G. Scotti, Rpin Suwannath, Gordon Gray, Paris Latsis and Terry Dougas.
You can view the trailer for the movie below:
Source: Film Music Reporter