San Diego Comic-Con 2023 will take place July 19-23, 2023 and Disney has revealed its panel schedule for the event.
Thursday, July 20, 2023
- 3:00pm – 4:00pm — An Inside Look at “Cruel Summer” Season 2 — The stars and creative team behind Freeform’s hit series “Cruel Summer” take you behind the scenes of season 2 and tease all the twists and turns viewers can expect from the shocking final episodes. Fans will be treated to an exclusive sneak peek of the rest of the season and a conversation with stars Lexi Underwood, Sadie Stanley, and Griffin Gluck, alongside executive producers Michelle Purple and Bill Purple. New episodes of “Cruel Summer” air Mondays at 10/9c on Freeform and stream next day on Hulu. (Indigo Ballroom)
- 4:30pm – 5:30pm — FX’s “What We Do in the Shadows” — We’re sending ravens — 500 ravens! — to invite you to join America’s favorite vampire roommates at Comic-Con! Be among the first humans to set eyes on a brand-new episode, complete with surprises! “What We Do in the Shadows” airs Thursdays at 10:00 ET/PT on FX, streaming the next day on Hulu. BAAAaaaaat! (Ballroom 20)
- 5:45pm – 6:45pm — FX’s “Archer”: 14th and Final Season Exclusive Screening and Q&A — Get ready to party, folks! “Archer,” the hit animated comedy series, returns to San Diego for one last blow-out celebration in advance of its upcoming 14th and final season, premiering August 30 on FXX. The landscape of the spy world is changing, and The Agency is now finding its way with Lana at the helm. Her goal is to make money while also making the world a better place, but running a spy agency isn’t so cut and dried. Come for a can’t-miss exclusive screening of the season opener and additional surprises. (Ballroom 20)
Friday, July 21, 2023
- 3:00pm – 4:00pm — “Solar Opposites” — “Solar Opposites” packs up the sci-fi and gets normal…for a second. Then it’s back to classic Solar chaos, mayhem in the Wall, and some all-new Silvercops adventures. Join the aliens for a hilarious and out-of-this-world first look at the upcoming fourth season on Hulu. (Indigo Ballroom)
- 4:00pm – 5:00pm — “The Great North” — The Tobins are back at Comic-Con! Join your favorite Lone Moose family for a hilarious look at their outrageous Alaskan adventures on The Great North, ahead of its fourth season on FOX. (Indigo Ballroom)
- 5:00pm – 6:00pm — “Bob’s Burgers” — Always a fan favorite at Comic-Con, the Emmy Award–winning animated series “Bob’s Burgers” returns to Comic-Con with an exciting first look at an upcoming episode before the series returns to FOX this fall. Sport your best Belcher costume and celebrate with a room full of “Bob’s Burgers” fans. (Indigo Ballroom)
Saturday, July 22, 2023
- 11:00am – 11:45am — “Futurama” — You won’t want to miss the world premiere screening of the beloved sci-fi animated series “Futurama” before new episodes debut on Hulu on July 24. After a 10-year hiatus, “Futurama” has sprung triumphantly from the cryogenic tube, its full original cast and satirical spirit intact. New viewers will be able to pick up the series from here, while long-time fans will recognize payoffs to decades-long mysteries, including developments in the epic love story of Fry and Leela, the mysterious contents of Nibbler’s litter box, the secret history of evil Robot Santa, and the whereabouts of Kif and Amy’s tadpoles. Meanwhile, there’s a whole new pandemic in town as the crew explores the future of vaccines, bitcoin, cancel culture, and streaming TV. (Ballroom 20)
- 12:00pm – 12:45pm — “American Dad!” — Emmy Award–winning animated comedy “American Dad!” is back in action at Comic-Con for another year! Don’t miss all the fun that the Smith family has in store before all-new episodes return to TBS this fall. (Ballroom 20)
- 12:30pm – 1:30pm — “Abbott Elementary” Class in Session — The stars of ABC’s “Abbott Elementary” take the stage to discuss the breakout hit. (Indigo Ballroom)
- 12:45pm – 1:30pm — “Family Guy” — Award-winning and fan-favorite series, “Family Guy” returns to Comic-Con for another iconic year. Join in on the Griffin family fun as they celebrate one of the longest-running shows on television, with over 400 episodes and more all-new episodes coming to Fox this fall. (Ballroom 20)
Marvel Studios will not hold a presentation at Hall H this year and it’s important to note that panels and shows could be affected should the Screen Actors Guild go on strike.