Just a few months back we shared the news that a company was looking to hire somebody to watch 30 Disney movies in 30 days.
Well, five months later there’s another company willing to pay for watching Disney movies.
UpgradedPoints will pay you $1000 for watching 12 movies in just 30 days. There’s not much of a catch but you will need to compare them to their live-action remakes and identify trends in dialogue, characters and more.
The ideal applicant will have:
- Overall enthusiasm for Disney – you’re the type of person who has Disney soundtracks on your Spotify and immediately signed up for Disney+
- A love for movies, especially the Disney classics
- Strong attention to detail – nothing gets past you!
- The ability and availability to binge-watch 12 movies and their remakes in a short amount of time
- Active social media accounts on Facebook and Twitter
Additionally, applicants must be 18 years or older and a U.S. citizen or permanent resident to apply.
What you’ll need to do
You’ll be asked to watch the following review:
- 101 Dalmatians
- Alice in Wonderland
- Sleeping Beauty (Remake: Maleficent)
- The Jungle Book
- Beauty and the Beast
- The Many Adventures of Winnie the Pooh (Remake: Christopher Robin)
- The Lion King
- Lady and the Tramp
You’ll receive a worksheet to complete for each movie as you watch. You’ll also be asked to chronicle your binge-watching journey on Facebook and Twitter. All movies will need to be watched and all worksheets will need to be completed by April 30, 2020.
What you’ll get
In addition to the $1,000 payment, you’ll get provided a $100 gift card to purchase a ticket and snacks for you to see Mulan in theaters and pay for your subscription to Disney+ for the month it takes for you to binge-watch these movies.
How To Apply
You’ll need to fill out the application on the UpgradedPoints website and tell them why you’re the perfect person for this job. Applicants’ level of enthusiasm for Disney will be a strong factor for consideration, so provide what you need to demonstrate how and why you love Disney the most.
The winner will be selected and notified on March 25, 2020