Almost all aspects of the Walt Disney Company have been struggling due to the effects of Coronavirus. The movie industry has had falling ticket sales with some movies being delayed indefinitely.
Movies delayed by coronavirus so far
- A Quiet Place Part 2 (was March, now TBA)
- Mulan (was March, now TBA)
- The New Mutants (was April, now TBA)
- No Time To Die (was April, now November 2020)
- Peter Rabbit 2 (was March, now August 2020)
- Antlers (was April, now TBA)
- Fast 9 (was May, now April 2021)
- The Lovebirds (was March, now TBA)
- Blue Story (was March, now TBA)
In addition, Marvel Studios’ Shang-Chi and the Legend of the Ten Rings has stopped production along with The Falcon and The Winter Soldier over concerns of the coronavirus outbreak.