Ahead of the release of Marvel Studios’ Guardians of the Galaxy Vol. 3, HelloFresh is rolling out a new snack kit and recipe series inspired by the galaxy-saving heroes.
The Guardians Snack Adventure features pre-portioned ingredients and step-by-step recipe cards to make two servings of Zarg Nut Bites and Mango Milky Fizz at home, plus collectible milk cartons and a jar — complete with cosmic designs straight out of Knowhere — to keep these snacks from getting mixed up with Earthly foods.
- Zarg Nut Bites – Crushed pretzels, salted cashews, sweet Thai chili sauce, and chocolate chips come together for a salty, crunchy snack with a bit of sweet heat, made famous by the Guardians of the Galaxy franchise.
- Mango Milky Fizz – Soon to make its debut in Guardians of the Galaxy Vol. 3, this otherworldly drink features apricot jam, coconut milk, seltzer, and mango bits for a bubbly and subtly sweet drink. Pairs nicely with Zarg Nut Bites.
Consumers can claim the limited-edition kit on a first-come, first-served basis – no HelloFresh subscription required – starting on Monday, April 17 at 12pm EST by visiting www.HelloFreshAdventure.com, with additional kits dropping on Monday, April 24 and Monday, May 1 at 12pm EST.
But wait, that’s not all the food coming out of the galaxy. HelloFresh is also rolling out six brand-new recipes with the Guardians Recipe Adventure, each themed to members of our beloved band of galactic misfits, with two recipes featured each week, available now for HelloFresh customers:
- Terran-Style St. Louis Sandwich with Sliced Dill Pickle and Potato Rounds
- “Destroyed” Thai Chili Coconut Smash Patties with Coconut Lime Rice and Roasted Green Beans
- Galactic Beef Melts with Blue Corn Chips
- Galaxy Greens Ricotta Ravioli with Lemony Zucchini and Toasted Panko & Parsley
- Fire-Blasted Vegan Coconut Curry Soup with Tomatoes & Cauliflower
- Crispy Orloni-Style Tilapia Tacos with Chipotle Mayo, Cilantro Cabbage Slaw, Pickled Jalapeños, & Radishes
More information on this cosmic offering will be available via www.HelloFreshAdventure.com.