Today, Disney announced that a Marvel Special will release on Disney+ Day which will take place on Friday, November 12.
Not too much information on the special was given except that it is a special celebrating the Marvel Cinematic Universe on Disney+ with an exciting look towards the future. It’s possible the special could preview some of the series from Marvel’s massive slate of content at various stages of development for Disney+ including Ms. Marvel, I Am Groot, Secret Invasion, Ironheart, She-Hulk, Moon Knight and more.
Disney+ Day will also feature the following content premieres:
- The streaming premiere of Marvel Studios’ “Shang-Chi and The Legend of The Ten Rings”
- The beloved Disney family-friendly adventure film “Jungle Cruise,” available to all subscribers
- The new Disney+ Original movie “Home Sweet Home Alone,” a reimagining of the popular holiday franchise
- An all-new original series of shorts from Walt Disney Animation Studios called “Olaf Presents,” which sees Frozen’s beloved snowman retelling several classic Disney tales as only he can
- The domestic Disney+ streaming debut of fan favorite shorts from Walt Disney Animation Studios including “Frozen Fever,” Oscar®-winning shorts “Feast” and ”Paperman,” Oscar-nominated Mickey Mouse short, “Get A Horse!” and more
- An animated short film “Ciao Alberto” from Pixar, featuring characters from this summer’s animated hit breakout film “Luca”
- A new short from The Simpsons that pays tribute to Disney+’s marquee brands
- The first five episodes from season 2 of “The World According to Jeff Goldblum” from National Geographic
- A special celebrating the origins and legacy of Star Wars’ legendary bounty hunter, Boba Fett
- A special celebrating the Marvel Cinematic Universe on Disney+ with an exciting look towards the future
- “Dopesick,” an original series starring Michael Keaton, which will be released in international markets as part of the Star general entertainment content offering
Stay tuned to Disney Plus Informer for more information on the Marvel special as it becomes available.