Hollywood Records has released the soundtrack album for the second season of the Hulu/Star Original series “Only Murders in the Building.” The series is now streaming on Hulu in the US and Disney+ internationally, including Canada, Australia, New Zealand, the United Kingdom and Ireland.
The album features selections of the original score from Season 2 composed by Siddhartha Khosla who recently received two Emmy Award nominations for his main title theme and score from Season 1. Khosla has also previously worked on This Is Us, Runaways, Queenpins, Looking for Alaska, I Want You Back, and Love, Victor.
The soundtrack is available on various digital platforms including Spotify and Amazon.
Hollywood Records previously released Steve Martin’s original song Angel in Flip-Flops from Season 2 last month.
You can view the track list from the album below:
1. We’re Back (Persons of Interest) (1:16)
2. Precinct Hang (Persons of Interest) (1:46)
3. I Dream of Cinda (Persons of Interest) (1:50)
4. A Death Threat (Persons of Interest) (1:15)
5. Murder Board Suite (Persons of Interest) (1:57)
6. Bunny’s Painting (Persons of Interest) (1:29)
7. History of the Arconia (Framed) (2:30)
8. Vantage, in Paris (Framed) (4:47)
9. Poor Lil’ Bunny Rabbit (The Last Day of Bunny Folger) (3:04)
10. Texting Lucy (Here’s Looking at You) (1:49)
11. Howard and the Knife Above His Head (Here’s Looking at You) (1:43)
12. Lucy Lurkin’ (Here’s Looking at You) (1:23)
13. Son of Sam (The Tell) (2:17)
14. Worse Than Watergate (The Tell) (3:01)
15. Admission (The Tell) (1:11)
16. Glitter (Performance Review) (1:40)
17. Mabel’s Dream (Flipping the Pieces) (3:31)
18. Puzzled (Flipping the Pieces) (2:05)
19. Flashback (Flipping the Pieces) (3:26)
20. The Chase (Flipping the Pieces) (1:29)
21. Poppy (I Know Who Did It) (2:20)
22. What Lucy Saw (Hello, Darkness) (2:18)
23. The Boxer’s Lover (Sparring Partners) (3:54)
A soundtrack album from Season 1 of “Only Murders in the Building” was released last year.
“Only Murders in the Building” follows three strangers (Steve Martin, Martin Short and Selena Gomez) who share an obsession with true crime and suddenly find themselves wrapped up in one. When a grisly death occurs inside their exclusive Upper West Side apartment building, the trio suspects murder and employs their precise knowledge of true crime to investigate the truth. As they record a podcast of their own to document the case, the three unravel the complex secrets of the building which stretch back years. Perhaps even more explosive are the lies they tell one another. Soon, the endangered trio comes to realize a killer might be living amongst them as they race to decipher the mounting clues before it’s too late.
In Season 2, following the shocking death of Arconia Board President Bunny Folger, Charles, Oliver & Mabel race to unmask her killer. However, three (unfortunate) complications ensue – the trio is publicly implicated in Bunny’s homicide, they are now the subjects of a competing podcast, and they have to deal with a bunch of New York neighbors who all think they committed murder.
“Only Murders in the Building” hails from co-creators and writers Steve Martin and John Hoffman (Grace & Frankie, Looking). Martin and Hoffman executive produce along with Martin Short, Selena Gomez, Jamie Babbitt, This Is Us creator Dan Fogelman and Jess Rosenthal.
20th Television is the studio.
Episodes 1-8 are available to stream now on Hulu in the US and Disney+ internationally, including Canada, Australia, New Zealand, the United Kingdom and Ireland, with new episodes dropping every Tuesday through August 23, 2022.
Season 1 of “Only Murders In The Building” is available to stream now on Hulu and Disney+ internationally including the United Kingdom, Ireland, Australia, New Zealand, and Canada.
You can also watch the trailer for Season 2 below and read our review of the series here:
Source: Film Music Reporter