Hollywood Records has released the official soundtrack album for the Hulu/Star romantic comedy film “Rosaline.” The film is available to stream now as a Hulu Original in the U.S., on Star+ in Latin America and on Disney+ under the Star banner in all other territories.
The soundtrack is available on various digital platforms including Spotify and Amazon.
The album features the film’s original music composed by Drum & Lace and Ian Hultquist (Dickinson, I Know What You Did Last Summer, Night Teeth, Good Girls, Look Both Ways).
You can view the track list from the album below
1. A Really Long Time Ago (1:23)
2. This Behemoth (0:30)
3. You Teach the Torches (0:54)
4. Can I Tell You a Secret (0:40)
5. Dancing On My Own – Anna of the North, Drum & Lace & Ian Hultquist (3:57)
6. It Must Have Been Love (1:36)
7. Escape – Anna of the North, Drum & Lace & Ian Hultquist (3:30)
8. Thanks for That and Only That (1:00)
9. Lover’s Detour (1:30)
10. All by Myself (0:52)
11. Sweet Little Juliet (0:56)
12. Croquet (0:56)
13. You’re Not the First (0:55)
14. Ros & Juliet Montage (2:36)
15. You Need to Go (1:05)
16. You Marry Her (1:38)
17. The Boy Is Mine (2:20)
18. The Note (0:46)
19. I Don’t Need an Escort (1:03)
20. Vineyard Chase (0:35)
21. Barracks Fight (0:44)
22. Horse Escape (1:29)
23. Dario Leaves (1:09)
24. Your Friend, Rosaline (1:35)
25. The Daughter I Wish You Were (0:35)
26. Mind the Fish (2:11)
27. A Montague & a Capulet (1:51)
28. You Can Wake Up Now (1:11)
29. Setting Sail (1:04)
30. Kiss on the Dock (1:18)
“Rosaline,” starring Kaitlyn Dever, is a fresh comedic twist on Shakespeare’s “Romeo & Juliet” told from the perspective of Juliet’s cousin Rosaline…who just happens to be Romeo’s ex-girlfriend. What begins as an attempt to foil the famous romance and win back her guy, becomes a journey of self-discovery as she ultimately works to help get the star-crossed lovers back together.
“Rosaline” was directed by Karen Maine from a screenplay by Scott Neustadter & Michael H. Weber, based on the novel “When You Were Mine” by Rebecca Serle. Shawn Levy, Dan Cohen and Dan Levine are the producers, with Kaitlin Dever, Scott Neustadter, Michael H. Weber, Whitney Brown, Emily Morris and Becca Edelman serving as executive producers.
You can check out the trailer for the film below:
Source: Film Music Reporter