Warp Records has announced that the soundtrack album for Searchlight Pictures’ “Rye Lane” will be released digitally and on vinyl on November 3, 2023. The film is now streaming on Hulu in the United States and on Disney+ in many countries including the United Kingdom, Canada, and Australia.
The album features the film’s original score composed by Kwes. An EP featuring six first tracks is already available to stream/download now on Amazon and other major digital music services.
You can view the track list from the album below:
1. Intro / Toilet (1:11)
2. Mouths (0:45)
3. Nathan Armstrong / Dom Buys Photo (1:21)
4. Traffic Lights (Part 1 & 2) (2:27)
5. Yas & Dom / Seesaw (0:37)
6. Dom’s Flashback / Spilt Popcorn (1:22)
7. Sweet Thing (1:09)
8. Chemistry / Happy Dom (0:42)
9. Rollerblades (Rye Lane Version) (2:22)
10. Brockwell Park (Walled Garden) (1:17)
11. I Haven’t Decided Yet / Skyline from Brockwell (1:39)
12. Yas’ Flashback / Basic / Spilt Hummus (1:24)
13. Mischief (Part 1 & 2) (1:06)
14. BBQ Raid / What Have You Done? / Panic (0:48)
15. Smooch / Moped (1:01)
16. Jules Raid (1:05)
17. Argue (0:30)
18. Reminiscing (0:47)
19. Fallout (1:15)
20. LGOYH (Let Go Of Your Hurt) (feat. Sampha and Tirzah) (3:26)
21. Moving Forward (Original Percussion Mix) (1:52)
22. Wave at Boats (3:40)
23. Open Up (feat. Sampha and Tirzah) (4:49)
From director Raine Allen-Miller, “Rye Lane” is a romantic comedy that stars David Jonsson (“Industry,” “Deep State”) and Vivian Oparah (“Class,” “The Rebel”), as Dom and Yas, two twenty-somethings both reeling from bad break-ups, who connect over the course of an eventful day in South London – helping each other deal with their nightmare exes, and potentially restoring their faith in romance.
Searchlight Pictures, BBC Film, and BFI present “Rye Lane”, a DJ Films and Turnover Films production. Written by Nathan Bryon and Tom Melia, and directed by Raine Allen-Miller, the film is produced by Yvonne Isimeme Ibazebo and Damian Jones. Kharmel Cochrane is the casting director, Olan Collardy is the director of photography, Victoria Boydell is the editor, Anna Rhodes is the production designer, with costume design by Cynthia Lawrence-John, hair and make-up by Bianca Simone Scott, and an original score by Kwes. The film was developed with the assistance of BBC Film, and funded by Searchlight Pictures, BBC Film and the BFI (awarding National Lottery funding). Executive Producers are Eva Yates and Rose Garnett for BBC Films, Kristin Irving for the BFI, Sophie Meyer, Paul Grindey and Charles Moore.
You can watch a trailer for the film below:
Source: Film Music Reporter