Milan Records has released the official soundtrack album for the horror comedy “The Menu” which is playing in theaters now.
The soundtrack is available on various digital platforms including Spotify and Amazon.
The album features the film’s original music composed by Colin Stetson. Stetson has previously worked on Hereditary, The First, Color Out of Space, Mayday, and The Texas Chainsaw Massacre.
You can view the track list from the album below:
1. All Aboard (4:24)
2. The Boat (3:32)
3. Nature is Timeless (2:42)
4. Welcome to Hawthorne (2:31)
5. A Revolution in Cuisine (1:38)
6. The Mess (3:48)
7. Taco Tuesday (2:10)
8. Our Side or Theirs (2:30)
9. Fallen Angel (2:37)
10. Take the Evening Air (2:45)
11. Do You Think You’re Special? (3:38)
12. The First Cheeseburger You Ever Ate (2:44)
13. The Purifying Flame (5:22)
14. Amuse Bouche (Reprise) (2:05)
In “The Menu,” a couple (Anya Taylor-Joy and Nicholas Hoult) travels to a coastal island to eat at an exclusive restaurant where the chef (Ralph Fiennes) has prepared a lavish menu, with some shocking surprises.
The cast includes Anya Taylor-Joy, Nicholas Hoult, Ralph Fiennes, John Leguizamo, Judith Light, and Hong Chau.
Mark Mylod directs the film on a script penned by Seth Reiss.
Michael Sledd serves as Executive Producer and Hyperobject Industries’ Jenna Go serves as Associate Producer.
You can check out the trailer below:
Source: Film Music Reporter