Disney has announced the release schedule for the highly anticipated ‘The Mandalorian’, the new Star Wars Disney+ Original series. There will be 8 episodes in the season which will be released weekly apart from when Disney+ launches as that week will feature two episodes!
Here is the full Mandalorian schedule:
- #101-Tuesday November 12th (season premiere)
- #102-Friday November 15th
- #103-Friday November 22th
- #104-Friday November 29th
- #105-Friday December 6th
- #106-Friday December 13th
- #107-Wednesday December 18th (Moved to avoid clashing with Rise Of The Skywalker release)
- #108 –Friday December 27th (season finale)
After the stories of Jango and Boba Fett, another warrior emerges in the Star Wars universe. “The Mandalorian” is set after the fall of the Empire and before the emergence of the First Order. We follow the travails of a lone gunfighter in the outer reaches of the galaxy far from the authority of the New Republic.