Disney has announced that The Disney Holiday Singalong special, which airied on November 30th on ABC, will arrive on the streaming on Friday, December 4th. The show will be available in the US, UK, US, Australia, New Zealand, and Ireland.
The one-hour event, hosted by Ryan Seacrest features a star-studded lineup of performers bringing magic to everyone at home with a jolly night of musical merriment. And like earlier Singalongs, this cheerful celebration of the holiday season will include animated on-screen lyrics encouraging you and your family to sing along to beloved Disney melodies and classic carols.
Celebrity performances and appearances for the festive special include Andrea Bocelli, BTS, Michael Bublé, Ciara, Chloe x Halle, Derek Hough and Hayley Erbert, Julianne Hough, Adam Lambert, Leslie Odom Jr., Katy Perry, P!NK and Kerry Washington.
Check out the line-up below:
- Andrea Bocelli – “Silent Night”
- BTS – “Santa Claus Is Coming To Town”
- Michael Bublé – “It’s Beginning to Look a Lot Like Christmas”
- Ciara – “Rockin’ Around the Christmas Tree”
- Chloe x Halle – “Do You Want to Build a Snowman?”
- Derek Hough and Hayley Erbert – “Hey Santa” and “Jingle Bells”
- Julianne Hough – “Whistle While You Work” and “Let It Snow”
- Adam Lambert – “Have Yourself a Merry Little Christmas”
- Leslie Odom Jr. – “What’s This?”
- Katy Perry – “I’ll Be Home for Christmas” and “Cozy Little Christmas”
- P!NK – “The Christmas Song (Chestnuts
And for the first time since Broadway’s shutdown, Disney Theatrical Production’s Broadway casts of “The Lion King” and “Aladdin,” and North American Touring companies of “Frozen” return to The New Amsterdam Theatre to sing a special emotional performance of “Let It Go.”
Disney Music Group’s acclaimed seven-member a cappella group DCappella will also join in for some seasonal sounds as carol throughout the show encouraging viewers at home to sing along.
The special also raises awareness about Disney’s Feed the Love campaign, driving to Feeding America, Toys for Tots, and One Simple Wish to inspire hope when it’s needed the most in our communities. Viewers can visit Disney.com/FeedTheLove to learn how they can give back to kids and families in need this holiday season and elevate resources for those who need them.
Check out some of the performances from the special below: