Star Wars has announced that “The Mandalorian” will be spinning off into books, comics and more starting this fall with releases planned through the winter and spring. At least six books based on the series are on the way with magazine, novelty, and coloring and activity titles already in the works.
Check out the list below for a look at what’s coming, and get a sneak peek at the cover for The Art of “The Mandalorian” (Season One) featuring a new illustration by Lucasfilm’s Doug Chiang:
- The Art of The Mandalorian (Season One) by Phil Szostak; cover by Doug Chiang
- The Mandalorian: Original Novel (adult novel, Del Rey) by Adam Christopher
- The Mandalorian: The Ultimate Visual Guide (DK) by Pablo Hidalgo
- The Mandalorian: Allies & Enemies – Level Two Reader (DLP) by Brooke Vitale
- The Mandalorian: 8×8 Storybook (title to be revealed later) by Brooke Vitale
- The Mandalorian: Junior Novelization by Joe Schreiber
Younger kids can also look forward to a Little Golden Book and a Screen Comix retelling of Season One.