A reimagined “Disney Parks Magical Christmas Day Celebration” will air on ABC Christmas morning at 10am ET and 9am CT/MT/PT. The holiday special will be hosted by Tituss Burgess and Julianne Hough and feature merry musical performances, holly jolly laughs, heartwarming family stories, and a special sneak peek at Marvel’s “WandaVision” which premieres on Disney+ on January 15th.
You’ll also catch a look at Remy’s Ratatouille Adventure, coming in 2021 to EPCOT at Walt Disney World Resort and at Disney and Pixar’s upcoming feature film “Soul,” available on Disney+ December 25th. You can also expect plenty of belly laughs from actor Keegan-Michael Key, fun social moments with TikTok creator Alex Ojeda, Disney Cast Member highlights, a dive into Disney Dreamers Academy, and more festive surprises during the two hour special.
Musical performances include:
- Hosts Tituss Burgess & Julianne Hough – “It’s The Most Wonderful Time of the Year”
- Becky G – “Santa Claus is Coming to Town” and “Feliz Navidad”
- Florida A & M University Gospel Choir – “Joy to the World”
- Jon Batiste – “It’s All Right” from “SOUL” and “Have Yourself a Merry Little Christmas”
- Keedron Bryant with the Florida A & M University Gospel Choir – “Someday at Christmas”
- Maddie & Tae – “Holly Jolly Christmas” and “Christmas (Baby Please Come Home)”
- Tituss Burgess – “This Christmas”
- Tori Kelly with the Florida A & M University Gospel Choir – “Let It Snow”
- Trevor Jackson – “The Christmas Song”
Currently, it’s unknown if “Disney Parks Magical Christmas Celebration” will be added to Disney+ after it airs on ABC.