Disney+ is expanding rapidly which naturally means Disney Plus Informer is too! We’re looking to add a senior news writer to our team to help cover all things Disney+! Between our website and social platforms, Disney Plus Informer reaches hundreds of thousands of people each month. Come join us!
As our senior writer, you’ll be expected to:
- Be responsible for the overall content that goes up on Disney Plus Informer.
- Monitor news from internal and external sources.
- Complete all related aspects of article production.
- Produce accurate and grammatically correct content, sometimes in very short timeframes.
- Understand basic journalistic standards including citation of sources, image usage guidelines, etc.
- News can break suddenly and at any moment, we need somebody with availability to help get it out to our audience asap.
- No experience is necessary but it definitely would be a bonus. ￼
This is a paid position, but definitely isn’t a full-time/part time income. You should have a passion for Disney and writing, and as a result, will receive some extra side income for doing something you love! After an agreed upon period, we’ll also pay for your Disney+ subscription! Compensation will grow as our website grows. Payment made via PayPal.
Please send us an email at Tom@DisneyPlusInformer.com with the following information:
– Please explain why you’re a good fit?
The articles we published are short, sweet and fairly quick to write, but we do publish 2-5 articles per week day on average. Please only apply if you have the time to accommodate.
If you have questions before applying, please feel free to email us. Thank you so much for your interest!
Update – The position has been filled.