“Zenimation,” the series that creates a mindfulness soundscape experience with scenes from the timeless films of Walt Disney Animation Studios returns for a second season June 11 with all-new episodes. Season 2 features moments from over eight decades of acclaimed films – including scenes from Disney’s first feature “Snow White and the Seven Dwarfs” all the way through to the Studios’ latest, anticipated animated film, “Raya and the Last Dragon.”
The second season will consist of the following episodes:
- “Rain”: Step into the rain with Simba, Bambi and never-before-seen footage from “Raya and the Last Dragon.”
- “Everyday Comforts“: Experience the comforts of every day, morning to night, with Tiana, Anna, and Dumbo.
- “Natural Wonders”: The wonders of nature as seen through the eyes of Pocahontas, Mufasa, Alice, and others.
- “Transformation”: Witness the power of transformation with Pinocchio, Kida, the Beast, and Te Fiti.
- “Waterways”: Enjoy the scenic waterways of Kumandra, Mt. Olympus, Motunui, and Atlantis.
- “Kindness”: There is so much greatness in kindness, as we can learn from Moana, Baymax, Aladdin, and Vanellope.
- “Snowscapes”: Enjoy the peace and stillness of snowy days with Bambi, Thumper, Tigger and Rabbit.
- “Locales”: Arendelle, Paris, Kumandra, New Orleans, from forests deep to castles far away.
- “Full Journey” – All Episodes: Enjoy this long-form edition of Zenimation Season 2.
Unplug, relax, and refresh your senses with an aural experience like no other as “Zenimation” pays tribute to both the visual and sound artists who have created Disney Animation’s legacy of films. Created and edited by David Bess. Executive produced by Amy Astley. From Walt Disney Animation Studios.
The first season of “Zenimation” is available to stream now on Disney+.